Chaparal 2J Wanted: Trade for Matte and Chrome Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 9 comments
  • 684 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
I need a Chaparal 2J race car. I have several Matte Color Paints. Mostly black, light green, brown and a few others. I have several silver chrome paints.

In cars, I have the X1 (X2010 S.Vettle), FGT, Enzo, F40, various 300,000K cars, Minolta Toyota, Ferrari 330, Ford GT MkIV, etc. Too much to list.

Send me a PM. I might not make it back here, if I forget. As I'm the senior member, I expect you to send the vehicle first, since I have the most to lose.
 
Cool, I can offer you one :)

Sending PM now..
 
Nobody with a Chaparral 2J? This offer still stands. There was a deal in the works, but he didn't send me anything.
 
I have one, do you have a purple matte?
 
I have one, do you have a purple matte?

Sorry, no purple matte, folks. I have Black, Brown, Light Green, Red, Blue, Silver and Gray.
 
I still need a 2J if somebody has one for trade.
 
I have a 2J I would be willing to trade for R10 if you have one.
 
kjb
I have a 2J I would be willing to trade for R10 if you have one.

No, no R10. They stink. The R8 is a much faster car.

I have the chrome paints and matte paints for trade, though.

I'll still accept other offers.
 
So far, the four offers to send me this car have all fallen through. If you have a 2J and can send it now for a car, or for paints later on tonight, add me as a friend, and send it to me.

Again, as a Senior Member with over 15,000 posts, you have nothing to fear sending me your car when you can. I will give you whatever paints or car you want I have if you send me this car!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back