Solid Lifters
In Memoriam
- 19,310

- Inland Empire SoCal
- SOLID_LIFTERS
I need a Chaparal 2J race car. I have several Matte Color Paints. Mostly black, light green, brown and a few others. I have several silver chrome paints.
In cars, I have the X1 (X2010 S.Vettle), FGT, Enzo, F40, various 300,000K cars, Minolta Toyota, Ferrari 330, Ford GT MkIV, etc. Too much to list.
Send me a PM. I might not make it back here, if I forget. As I'm the senior member, I expect you to send the vehicle first, since I have the most to lose.
In cars, I have the X1 (X2010 S.Vettle), FGT, Enzo, F40, various 300,000K cars, Minolta Toyota, Ferrari 330, Ford GT MkIV, etc. Too much to list.
Send me a PM. I might not make it back here, if I forget. As I'm the senior member, I expect you to send the vehicle first, since I have the most to lose.