Chaparral 2-(D)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 14 comments
  • 1,407 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
Anyone got one I can borrow? Need to see the specs and how it runs on the track. Thanks!
Ed
 
I got one!
It's the fastest vintage car!! (I mean the 2J is)
 
Last edited:
how much are the chap 2-j and 2-d worth together i wanna buy em both
 
how much are the chap 2-j and 2-d worth together i wanna buy em both

2J is ~15M and the 2D is ~12M from the UCD when they pop-up.

You can also get the 2D from a '67 Birthday Ticket and the 2J from a '70 Birthday Ticket. 👍

I only have the 2D at the moment.

Stock specs: 428hp/924kg
 
Last edited:
2J is ~15M and the 2D is ~12M from the UCD when they pop-up.

You can also get the 2D from a '67 Birthday Ticket and the 2J from a '70 Birthday Ticket. 👍

I only have the 2D at the moment.

Stock specs: 428hp/924kg

m8 i would trade my 2J for the 2D had PD not restricted the price limit
 
I have a birthday ticket that has the 2J in it, PM me & we'll sort something out
 
Silent7Sniper7
I have a birthday ticket that has the 2J in it, PM me & we'll sort something out

How would you know what's in the ticket? I never do...not like you can look and see before you use it...unless I am missing something here...
 
I don't have 2D, sorry.
Thought this thread about 2J.
 
How would you know what's in the ticket? I never do...not like you can look and see before you use it...unless I am missing something here...

He means that it is randomly available using that '70 Birthday Ticket. As all know, the only way to get it is to get lucky on the first time that you cash it in or keep restoring your saved game until you get it. 👍

I did the "restore save/retry" thing with 4 '67 Tickets to get the Ferrari 330, Ford Mark IV, Chap 2D, and the Lambo. I know they are all available to buy, but didn't feel like grinding to buy all 4. ;)

It actually only took me a few restores for each ticket to get the car I wanted. On one, I got the Mark IV on the 1st try.

To the OP: I'm not at home at the moment, but later tonight (EST), I'll send you a FR and put mine online for you to use, if you still need it later. I may also still have an extra '67 Ticket, if you want to try and get one of your own.
 
Last edited:
FishHunters
Anyone got one I can borrow? Need to see the specs and how it runs on the track. Thanks!
Ed

I have both the 2d and the 2j, if you add me I will put them up for you
 
The 2-D turns up randomly on the Ticket 1000, too. Thats how I got mine. 👍
 
Or a lv 21 ticket.
 
Back