Chaparral 2J wanted, many other race cars to trade...

  • Thread starter Thread starter UberMunkey
  • 9 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
24
Messages
Uber_Munkey
As title says, looking to get a 2J after reset tonight, I have many other race cars to trade; most LeMans and JGTC/SuperGT, DTM, etc. Check my list or ask if you are looking for something. If you have less trades here than I do, you will have to send first.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/3772
 
i have a 2j and looking for a formula gt. i can trade right after reset as well
 
the 1 million thing has been cancled till the 3rd so i would trade a 2j chaperral for a toyota 7 race car???
 
i have a 2j and looking for a formula gt. i can trade right after reset as well

I have a white/blue fgt with 0 miles on it, is that acceptable?

I'll add you on psn, message me if that is ok.
 
sorry i traded 5 min ago
 
the 1 million thing has been cancled till the 3rd so i would trade a 2j chaperral for a toyota 7 race car???

well, first reply fell through, still interested in the 7?
 
UberMunkey
As title says, looking to get a 2J after reset tonight, I have many other race cars to trade; most LeMans and JGTC/SuperGT, DTM, etc. Check my list or ask if you are looking for something. If you have less trades here than I do, you will have to send first.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/3772

Did you get your 2j I have one available now
 
haven't yet, was waiting on a reply from kazaa. will check again in 10, if he doesn't respond what were you looking to get for it?
 
The lambo miura p400 would be nice
 
All done for tonight, thanks again Shake.
 
Back