Grimm6Jack
(Banned)
- 1,535

- Setubal, Portugal
- Grimm66Jack
I wan't to trade this car: Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
The guy who wan't to trade with me please SAY: The car you wan't (exept for the F1 Ferrari car's wich I will not waste my money on those or on any 20m million car).
And I will buy it and trade with ya!
PSN: Nightmare_Luffy(If this one doesn't work try this one: Nightmare LuffyOR Simple NightmareLuffy
I ONLY wan't this car to just finish the damm Historical Car Event in B-SPec 2nd Race Because I can't win it with Toyota NO matter how many settings I use.
The guy who wan't to trade with me please SAY: The car you wan't (exept for the F1 Ferrari car's wich I will not waste my money on those or on any 20m million car).
And I will buy it and trade with ya!
PSN: Nightmare_Luffy(If this one doesn't work try this one: Nightmare LuffyOR Simple NightmareLuffy
I ONLY wan't this car to just finish the damm Historical Car Event in B-SPec 2nd Race Because I can't win it with Toyota NO matter how many settings I use.