chaparral 2j!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter umfintoa
  • 11 comments
  • 618 views
Messages
18
Messages
umfintoa
Hey all. I am currently looking for a chaparral 2j to finish off that damn historic cup bspec. Willing to trade for any of the following

Sauber c9
Bentley speed 8
X2010 sebastian vettel
Toyota 7
Formula GT (yellow or blue)
Escudo
And many more, (currently running a bspec enduro)
I will be ready to trade in about an hour. At that time I can post more cars I have available. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Formula GT (yellow or blue) have 0 miles ? If so I can trade tonight around 8pm est
 
Using the Toyota 7 as I did, this was my least favourite race until I got the Jag.
 
Formula GT (yellow or blue) have 0 miles ? If so I can trade tonight around 8pm est

They were picked from the UCD and OCD. They have miles on them but have been given full engine, chassis and oil changes. So it shows mileage but is basically brand new.
What I want to know is how can you get a FGT with np miles?
 
I've got a fully tuned 2J.

I'm looking for touring cars and most importantly the RX-7 LM Race car.
 
id trade you a j2 for that yellow fgt can trade tonight at 7 pm cmt
 
I've got a fully tuned 2J.

I'm looking for touring cars and most importantly the RX-7 LM Race car.

The only touring car I have is the mazda6 touring car and the gaithers civic touring car.
 
The only touring car I have is the mazda6 touring car and the gaithers civic touring car.

Already have those. Thanks anyway...
 
I have a 2J can exchange for your Sauber C9?
 
Back