Chassis Roll Remedies?

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Alex_Mac_
I've been working on tuning some of my older cars like my '59 Corvette Prototype and Alpine A110. I've been encountering a lot of chassis roll and chassis reinforcements don't seem to be available any more (unless I'm missing something?). Anyways, I'm wondering what kind of suspension tricks anyone has to cut down on chassis roll?

I've been working on tuning some of my older cars like my '59 Corvette Prototype and Alpine A110. I've been encountering a lot of chassis roll and chassis reinforcements don't seem to be available any more (unless I'm missing something?). Anyways, I'm wondering what kind of suspension tricks anyone has to cut down on chassis roll?

There's an "improve body rigidity" option in GT AUTO, just under the change oil option.

Unfortunately, I don't know how this impacts all cars, or if it's the same as the rigidity option in GT5..

The real trick seems to be getting it to corner once the chassis is stabilized, since most of my tricks seems to make the chassis role again. My solution so far has been to play with the camber.

Back