Cheap FGT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 3 comments
  • 437 views
Messages
6,725
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
MoLieG
BLUE FGT AVAILABLE!!!

Hello people! Since I get destroyed every time I want to race the FGT Championship and the B-Spec version is extremely long...
I've decided that I no longer require of this car...

Get me ANY of these cars and is yours! 1rst to offer gets the car! :)

-CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA '00
-LEXUS PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
-CALSONIC IMPUL GTR
-WOODONE ADVAN GTR
-MOTUL AUTECH GT
-BUGATTI VEYRON (ANY COLOR IS OK)

Available to trade after reset at 6:00 pm Mexico's Central Time! :)​
 
Last edited:
I'll give you a bugatti veyron for it. I can trade tomorrow afternoon (4-6 gmt +1)
 
Hei got the Supra and Veyron. Will give you them both + chrome paint chip if you're willing to wait till 1st of February
 
Hei got the Supra and Veyron. Will give you them both + chrome paint chip if you're willing to wait till 1st of February

I can wait 'till the 1st! The FGT is yours! :)

Sending a PM for details ;)

Guml8all: Sorry man, PAC gave me a great offer. Hope you get a FGT soon! :)
 
Back