Cheap playseat

GTP_EvoKing
Hi guys. I just wanted to let you all know that i was searching through slickdeals and i found out that amazon.com was selling the blue color playseat for only 140dollars. That is pretty cheap so pick one up if you can. I know i am. Heres the thread

Hi guys. I just wanted to let you all know that i was searching through slickdeals and i found out that amazon.com was selling the blue color playseat for only 140dollars. That is pretty cheap so pick one up if you can. I know i am. Heres the thread

That is the old playseat. Go watch some videos on you tube of the playseat classic, it looks very unstable. I don't really think it's that good of a deal if you consider how much it moves around. If you want a playseat get the evolution. You can find it on ebay for 210$ every once in awhile. It's definitely worth the extra 70 or 80$ you might have to pay. I have it and it works out really well. Some people on here complain about it. They say the bar in the middle gets in the way, but I suspect that they have a different kind of seat and just want to put down the playseat. Kinda like xbox fanboys do the ps3. You also get fee shipping through amazon, at least I did.

Back