**Cheap Thrills & Merchandise**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 13 comments
Cool, I just Pre-Ordered GTC and got an email :computer: today saying the game has been posted off :thumbsup: But as a bonus for pre-odering I'm getting a *Free* :gt: Wallet.. now that sounds cheesy and well it is..:cheese:

Ok so we all know it'll cost maybe 50p/so many cents :2cents: to produce.. but heck it's got the GT logo on :D

Does anyone else know if their getting a Wallet too?

And is there like Official GT Merchandise that exists? Maybe baseball Caps :cowboy:, Keyrings etc.. Polyphony/Sony could make big bucks if there was, giving even more money to invest in GT games :smilewink

Attachments

• gt wallet.jpg
    gt wallet.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 62
Originally posted by alexy2k

Wow, dude you should try and Market them :lol:

What rubber would you use? Slick and Hard, Medium pleasure, Erotic Soft, or Wet.....:D

It would be a great way to get women into the idea of :gt:?

Dude, you just scarred all of the little 8 year olds that check out this forum to try to sound old. Chances are you are on of them, but just because you have a sick, sick mind doesn't mean you should mold all of the other little kids into your sick minded deciples

Originally posted by rjensen11

Dude, you just scarred all of the little 8 year olds that check out this forum to try to sound old. Chances are you are on of them, but just because you have a sick, sick mind doesn't mean you should mold all of the other little kids into your sick minded deciples

Oh man I was only having a Joke :D.... I guess it is a bit too much though so I've edited my previous post.... for the eight year olds (why did you specifically say eight year olds rjensen11? ).....

Anyway now my post is suitable for younger ages you'll need to edit your post and delete the quote of my old post :forbidden... or you'll be the one scaring :darkside: the kids :lol:

Alexy, I'll leave your quote in there so it shows the bad example. Why did I choose the #8? I don't know. It just had a 1/10 probablility. Oh, and btw, I'm not 11, that's just an old s/n that's stuck with me for many years now. I just don't want to think at all when I don't have to, so that's why it hasn't changed. Although, my AIM s/n, DOD s/n, and Rogue Spear s/n's are all different... Oh well, I needed some interesting names for those, with all of the people with the same names(e.g. Miller, Private, JOHN DOE, etc)

Originally posted by rjensen11
Alexy, I'll leave your quote in there so it shows the bad example. Why did I choose the #8? I don't know. It just had a 1/10 probablility. Oh, and btw, I'm not 11, that's just an old s/n that's stuck with me for many years now. I just don't want to think at all when I don't have to, so that's why it hasn't changed. Although, my AIM s/n, DOD s/n, and Rogue Spear s/n's are all different... Oh well, I needed some interesting names for those, with all of the people with the same names(e.g. Miller, Private, JOHN DOE, etc)

Ok leave the quote dude, but remember your the one that was offended so I did the right thing and edited my post right away....So if your leaving it in your quote as a chance to argue with me :argue: then I'll just not discuss it with you further.

Gee we all make mistakes dude, I respected your thoughts that it was going to far and am glad you pointed it out to me :thumbsup:

I admit hands down that it was un-suitable content :forbidden but will say it's a subtle humour as only adults could will understand...

If a kid saw that he may be confused but certainly wouldn't start crying :(

Can we just end this mess now RJenson :stopsign:

Now lets get back to the subject....

:mazda:Kid I'll post you out a Wallet mate :D Seeing as it's a *Special Edition* x that $1 you suggested by $100 and we can think about a deal? :lol: By the sounds of it I'm the only one getting it, have any of the other Pal dudes recieved one with their game? :floppy:

lucky you alexy2k I just get bonus points which in time to into coupons and dicounts and stuff anyway yes the game is out today gtc forever woooooooooooo I got my sister to buy it for me today cause I am at work the only thing is I have to get her that stupid britny speears game for her birthday

Alexy-sorry, don't have 100 bucks...I got about $40 to my name...and I was going to save that for when I send in my PS2(cause shipping is going to cost a lot, they're gonna fix it for free).

Well my parents would probably pay for the shipping...so I'm saving it for something...

YYYEEEESSSSSSS mine arrived early.. The web site predicted a week for delivery it was on my doorstep at Lunchtime :D

:lol: Maz Kid now I've got the :gt: wallet, it's got sentimental value... I'm afraid it's no longer for sale, I thought everyone (Pal) would get one :confused: Must just have been my web site :computer: Man It must suck to be a GT fan in the :USA: right now, I sympathise with you guys. How long will you have to wait gor US GTC?

Keeno mate the game is 🤬 brilliant..... You played it yet?

Latest Posts

Back