Cheap Tommy Kiara ZZII

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonasRaakjaer
  • 17 comments
  • 1,387 views
Messages
3
Just bought a Tommy Kiara ZZII '00 with only 132 km on the clock, for just under 60k in UCD!?!

Is that normal? I would think that special car like that would be much more expensive..

Have any of you guys experienced the same thing, or at least heard about it before?
 
Mine costed about 67k CR so that's normal... Had 273 miles on the clock... Still has...
 
I got the car for the same, was well pleased!!!!!!! :):):)
 
It's widely considered to be one of the best values in the game. It's combination of power, handling, and aero is nigh unbeatable for the price.

👍
 
I bought one and kept it in stock form,and another for tuning :)
 
I'm waiting for weeks now, but it doesn't show up, maybe I overlooked it :(
 
I'm waiting for weeks now, but it doesn't show up, maybe I overlooked it :(
it's not just you furai...I've been searching for this car since day 1 of this game...I haven't seen it in my UCD yet and I'm on level 27 Aspec
 
Best bang for the buck car in the game, IMO.
 
Best bang for the buck car in the game, IMO.
without a doubt(if I had one) The ZZII was by far my fav car in GT4 and I am patiently waiting for it in my UCD...some day it'll pop up.
 
it's not just you furai...I've been searching for this car since day 1 of this game...I haven't seen it in my UCD yet and I'm on level 27 Aspec

Wow... Unlucky mate... I've seen the ZZII like 6 times in the UCD... I've bought 3 of it...
Although im not checking the UCD like more than after like every 15 races or so...

Would love to trade you one.. If I wasn't already fully booked... :rolleyes:
 
It's a sick car, man. I love it. Best bang-for-buck car in the game, by far!


EDIT: Good call, bro! 👍


Best bang for the buck car in the game, IMO.
 
This is my favourite ever car in GT...but the UCD still hasn't presented me with one :(
 
HAHAHAHA...I GOT IT!!!!!! In Silver.....woooooohoooooooooooooo:tup:
 
I got the car for 42k my B.o.B's love this car by far my brst value for money and didn't even know it was japanese class and to the guy who hasn't seen one yet... Iv had one in the ucd about 12 times already I think its the most common car iv seen
 
I got this for 46k, and i couldn't believe how much power it had for that price.
 
Back