Cheapest Car To Buy To Get Matte Black?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YaqubAMG
  • 17 comments
  • 3,345 views
Messages
5
Messages
faisalyaqub
What is the cheapest car I can buy just to get the Matte Black chip? I want to paint my C63 Matte Black but don't have the chip. Thanks.
 
winning one of the cart challenges I got a matte paint chip
 
how about silver chrome?
any idea?
karting -
20 cars -
40 cars -
80 cars -
no paint, wtf?
 
High End Performance G37. 200.000
 
My friend didn't get the matte black paint when he bought the HEP G37.
 
He got it used?
 
i got rewarded light grey matte paint chip for collecting 30 cars..so WEIRD!?

but just now i got horns again for collecting 40 cars, and i also got another matte black from FT86 that i won(i do not remember which event)

So now i got 2 matte paint..sitting around lol
 
i got rewarded light grey matte paint chip for collecting 30 cars..so WEIRD!?

but just now i got horns again for collecting 40 cars, and i also got another matte black from FT86 that i won(i do not remember which event)

So now i got 2 matte paint..sitting around lol

care to send one this way?
 
In case anyone is interested, I found something interesting. I bought a car from the dealership, and "acquired" that color for buying it. Then I gifted the car to my friend for a couple races. When he gifted me the car back, I got the car, and "acquired" the paint again. I now have 2 of the same color. Seems like a easy way to duplicate paint in case you want lots of copies of one. I personally don't like matte paint myself, but seems like a lot of you guys need more of it, so duplicate away. Although be aware that sometimes while gifting cars, they have been known to disappear. Good luck!
 
In case anyone is interested, I found something interesting. I bought a car from the dealership, and "acquired" that color for buying it. Then I gifted the car to my friend for a couple races. When he gifted me the car back, I got the car, and "acquired" the paint again. I now have 2 of the same color. Seems like a easy way to duplicate paint in case you want lots of copies of one. I personally don't like matte paint myself, but seems like a lot of you guys need more of it, so duplicate away. Although be aware that sometimes while gifting cars, they have been known to disappear. Good luck!

lol... I have an abundance of Matte Black paint...

5227632418_7f444aab39_b.jpg


5227036895_be71e50edf_b.jpg


5227036847_42dc8424a5_b.jpg
 
Those pictures make me want to attack the car with a stick of chalk.
 
I feel cheated! I also won the FT86 in "Mat Black", and yet I didn't get a paint chip to go with it.

wow that is very weird.... i actually want Matte baby blue ..yeah im dreaming too much, but its possible in real life..:drool:
 
damn if anyone has a matte black paint chip or wants to trade cars back and forth to get alot of paint chips let me know my ps user name is killerdan409 hit me up folks
 
The Mercedes SLS comes in a flat-ish black color, too. I'm not sure if it's as flat as that Vette, but it's something to look at. It's certainly cheaper than the LFA.
 
Back