Cheapest car to get gold on Extreme series historic race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sadaiyappan
  • 22 comments
  • 2,446 views
Messages
95
Messages
Sadaiyappan
Or even bronze or silver. I tried to to do it with a used '74 Lamborghini Countach with all mods, I put in $400,000+ (I even did chassis reinforcement and rebuild engine) into the car and I can't get past sixth place.
 
Or win the Toyota 7, I breezed through in that.
 
you have to keep reloading the race until the 2j and toyota 7 are behind you on the grid and then drive defensively and totally mistake free and its possible with the countage.
 
You can use the Toyota 7 which you win with B-spec like the wind. I have won multiple times in A spec with it, each time overtaking a 2J in the process. Won B-spec with it too, all stock with no upgrade
 
Last edited:
Hi, silver with a ferrari BB, the chaparell is hard to beat at cote azur but I think you mean EXPERT not extreme.
 
Cheapest car to get gold on Extreme series historic race

Or even bronze or silver. I tried to to do it with a used '74 Lamborghini Countach with all mods, I put in $400,000+ (I even did chassis reinforcement and rebuild engine) into the car and I can't get past sixth place.

You can get the Toyota 7 for free and you should be able to pretty easily win with that in A-Spec. B-Spec is a different story, because several players have encountered a problem whereby Bob absolutely loves smashing into a wall on almost every lap with the Toyota 7. If your Bob does that, there's no possible way for him to do it for you no matter how you try it and you'll just need a Chaparral 2J. There's no problem winning A-Spec in the Toyota 7, though.
 
I bought the Camaro, gave it RM, added some other mods that the game lets me and it's not fast enough. I need car with another 100-150 PP.
 
Uhh, win the Indy 500 in A-Spec and you get an XJ13 (costs 0), will smoke any AI car on the grid especially if you put some racing soft tires on.
 
lamborghini countach '74 did it for me relatively easy on a-spec. 2j is the best choice on b-spec.
 
I would say the cheapest car to win with would be a borrowed one!

Find a friend who has Either the Toyota 7 or the 2J shared... then borrow that and have at it!
 
Go do b-spec, and win ltw for a toyota 7
 
I did it pretty easily with the 69' Camaro RM
 
XJ13 (Indy Endurance) will cover field.
I just ran down both 2Js with mine set at 50% power and race hards.
 
Another vote for the XJ13.

It's free (prize), it's fast, and it's just plain good lookin'.
 
You guys must be super GT5 players because I only won Cote with like a 2 second lead in the 2J. Can't imagine beating it with the 69 Camaro, never tried the XJ13 tho.
 
You guys must be super GT5 players because I only won Cote with like a 2 second lead in the 2J. Can't imagine beating it with the 69 Camaro, never tried the XJ13 tho.

I wouldnt say I'm -good-, seeing as I had to dial in some traction control mid-race at Monaco because the kitty was wagging its tail. It's just that your competition has some massive outliers that need to be beaten or strongly inconvenienced.
 
Search.

There are many threads about completing this event. The best ones probably being these two.
 
because I got scammed I lost my charpral 2D with 0 miles
 
As I stated earlier, if you FR me you can borrow my Chapparal 2J and easily beat this event.
 
Back