cheated out of gold in formula gt championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ras35001
  • 9 comments
  • 2,418 views
Messages
266
Messages
Ras35001
The last race was loading and i was 65 points ahead. The game froze .... The ironic thing is the game never froze before when loading a race but at that most critical moment it did.

The only thing i can think of is that the game also tries to gain a network connection when loading a race. What is the use for that?
 
Freezing's apart of ANY game on the planet. It will always happen, whether it be a problem on the games end or the users end. Since the last patch for GT5, freezing is much more common, so it's not suprising to see this. Bad luck, but it happens.
 
Just a random bug. Don't make conspiracies on your mind.
 
Press the middle button and sign out if you think it's a network connection error. It clears it right up.
 
I had the same problem. What I did, was to suspend race between all races in the championship, if your game freezes just restart GT5 and start from where you last finished.
 
Just a random bug. Don't make conspiracies on your mind.

I doubt it. Many users on here, myself included, have noted stability issues that arose from 1.10. Someone tweeted Kaz about it, and hopefully it'll be corrected in the next update.

Do you, by chance, use a custom music soundtrack? There have been a few reports that using a custom soundtrack (i.e. your music on your PS3) has caused stability issues as well.
 
Did you save between races?

No, i did not. Did not think it was necessary. Shouldn`t be.

Press the middle button and sign out if you think it's a network connection error. It clears it right up.

I pulled the LAN cable out two times, the game was still locked up.

I doubt it. Many users on here, myself included, have noted stability issues that arose from 1.10. Someone tweeted Kaz about it, and hopefully it'll be corrected in the next update.

Do you, by chance, use a custom music soundtrack? There have been a few reports that using a custom soundtrack (i.e. your music on your PS3) has caused stability issues as well.

I did not add any custom music.

That must have been infuriating.

I was sad, very sad.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The last race was loading and i was 65 points ahead. The game froze .... The ironic thing is the game never froze before when loading a race but at that most critical moment it did.

The only thing i can think of is that the game also tries to gain a network connection when loading a race. What is the use for that?

My game has frozen while I can still hear cars racing in the background. Seems like it IS something to do with the internet connection.
 
Back