Cheater(s) (or glitch?) in daily races

Singapore
Singapore
Vitessekid
Hey, I just did some daily races today (in the Asia region) and some guy managed to go 7 seconds faster than the WR. It was really fishy because it was on the first lap too, so I checked the replay, and this guy, (edit: removed username, japanese guy), just waits on the 1st lap, then goes past the line in front of us. At the end, he's not on his final lap but it still counts him as "finished". Is this a glitch needed to be patched? Or just a cheater?

Last edited:
Hey, I just did some daily races today (in the Asia region) and some guy managed to go 7 seconds faster than the WR. It was really fishy because it was on the first lap too, so I checked the replay, and this guy, just waits on the 1st lap, then goes past the line in front of us. At the end, he's not on his final lap but it still counts him as "finished". Is this a glitch needed to be patched? Or just a cheater?

Remove his name from the post mate, but sounds like a glitch to me.

Remove his name from the post mate, but sounds like a glitch to me.
Sure, but he didn't do it once "by accident", he did it on multiple occasions. I think it's a glitch that needs to be patched, he kept exploiting it to win. :/ (Note: He started last, 12th)

Back