Cheaters getting away with victories and poles

• Thread starter ThaSyn
  • 12 comments
Belgium
Antwerp
ThaSyn
Today's daily race a was horrible. First of all the penalty system is still cleary lacking and rewards players who couldn't care less about their dr. Second the pole position and 2nd place were cutting corners all the time and every lap, also during the race. They got first and second place: a disgrace...

Hope this will get fixed somehow.

While it's the fastest who gets pole (obviously), there is possibly some bending of rules in that one may cut a corner or 2 to gain advantage. Most of it is done by being the fastest, unless tomorrow's race (willow streets GR.B shows up). In races people who win with a disputed unfair advantage, just got to live with it.

Haha

Hard to break that addiction once you're hooked though.

Sarthe is the new Monza. It broke my Monza addiction since on a weekend it's even worse than Monza!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/1495257/history/courseStats

It will be a while until my Sarthe race count matches the 280 races I've done on Monza, 108 so far. Sarthe is really just a longer version of Monza. It has the tight chicane at the end, well not quite, if you start P8 or up, prepare to be punted!

I think pd just doesn't care, it has been this way for a while and they haven't fixed it. I think their priority is on fia...

Back