Chechnya's War on LGBTQ Community

United States
Azle, TX
supermanfromazle
SanjiHimura
I just felt that this deserves its own thread. Chechnya, for those who don't know, is a providence in Russia that conducts terror attacks on the rest of Russia in a bid for independence.

In the last week, suspected Gay men and women have been arrested by the police and taken to not one, not two, but up to 6 camps scattered throughout the region to be tortured through electric shock or just outright killed.

Apparently, their goal is much more sinister. The President of Chechnya recently declared that he has a desire to "eliminate the gay community by ramadan". Ramadan starts on May 26th this year.

This is absolutely disgusting.

I just felt that this deserves its own thread. Chechnya, for those who don't know, is a providence in Russia that conducts terror attacks on the rest of Russia in a bid for independence.

In the last week, suspected Gay men and women have been arrested by the police and taken to not one, not two, but up to 6 camps scattered throughout the region to be tortured through electric shock or just outright killed.

Apparently, their goal is much more sinister. The President of Chechnya recently declared that he has a desire to "eliminate the gay community by ramadan". Ramadan starts on May 26th this year.

This is absolutely disgusting.
Not being a member of the LGBTQ community myself, I can't offer much besides: I hope he doesn't succeed. This is absolutely vile, awful and horrible. **** this.

Back