check if you have the car from dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter swiftwilly
  • 8 comments
  • 1,132 views

swiftwilly

Premium
Messages
1,506
Messages
swiftwilly
so i am looking in the dealership, there any way to see if you already own the car? i hate seeing a car i like then having to exit and go to my garage to check if i already have it.

doesnt take much programming to say "you already own this" somewhere in the dealership.

have i missed something?
 
Man i totally agree with you. I am trying to collect as many different cars as possible (have 419 atm), it's really frustrating, also at the UCD.
You know how many type's of RX7, Skyline there are! thing I dit, is make a list in my laptop, but offcourse it would save a lot of time if there was just a small indication saying that you allready own that model.
 
Agreed so much with this. It's pretty annoying and seemingly easy to fix.
 
Copy the Official Car List in Excel and highlight the car you own in red. That's what i have to do in order to avoid buying the same car twice.
 
Yeah, I've taken one of the Excel format lists, added a checkbox column & printed it. (Tiny print, double columns, 8 pages.) I just check 'em off as I buy them.

Leaving the file open and just clicking on the check box mighta been a better option as I'm near to the computer any time I'm playing. Woulda saved some paper and my eyesight. :)
 
Man i totally agree with you. I am trying to collect as many different cars as possible (have 419 atm), it's really frustrating, also at the UCD.
You know how many type's of RX7, Skyline there are! thing I dit, is make a list in my laptop, but offcourse it would save a lot of time if there was just a small indication saying that you allready own that model.

That's what I have done. I created a list in Microsoft Word and I delete cars from the list as I get them. I can easily do a search function on the list to see if it is a car I need to buy. It would be a lot less tedious and easier if though if the game implemented a way of letting you know what you had when in a dealership.
 
Back