CHECK OUT my first ever Forza 4 edited video

STESCOUSER09
hello
So this is the first time i have tryed to make a montage/film for forza motorsport 4 i would like it if you could go take a look and maybe tell me how i could improve so i can bring the best possible drifting content thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyfxcOPK00

Oh...

I was about to watch it but I'm on my mobile and at the last moment I saw "drifting" so... not worth wasting the data usage. Had it been racing video I'd have checked it out.

I watched for a minute, then the crappy music finally drove me out. If I watch a drifting video, I want to hear the engine, the squeal of the rubber on pavement, not some crappy music. Take out the music, it will make it infinitely better.

Don't be so critical on him with his first video. My first video was horse **** but eventually I got it together. OP just make sure that there is a objective of the video and make it clear. I feel like I'm just looking at random clips and music put together. It takes some time but I think you'll understand.

Don't be so critical on him with his first video. My first video was horse **** but eventually I got it together. OP just make sure that there is a objective of the video and make it clear. I feel like I'm just looking at random clips and music put together. It takes some time but I think you'll understand.

thanks for actually giving me constructive criticism and not just hate messages like the 2 people above

Back