Check Out My Garage: Open for Trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter Setnev
  • 9 comments
  • 626 views
Messages
22
United States
Phoenix, AZ
Messages
Setnev
Messages
Setnev
Here is my current garage:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/35989

Please note the rarity of the cars I have listed (which is to the right of the car name) 1:Common 10:Ultra Rare

Just looking for a General Interest to obtain more rare cars. I am in the process of uploading my information on my current Gear/Museum Items/Paint/etc, but my Garage is completed and always up-to-date. I am looking for rare cars only. I don't have an interest in items yet.

There are a few cars that I am not going to trade:
70 Charger R/T 440 - Trade Pending
95 Skyline GT (R33) - Not for trade
12 Toyota 86 GT - Not for trade
97 Supra RZ- Just acquired, not interested in trading yet.

I am open to most anything rare, worst I can say is no.
 
Last edited:
If you dupe the cars you won't lose them once you send them. I learned to do this not that long ago and have been doing it since!
 
I've heard of that, but I honestly think it dilutes the trade market more than it already is. I will have a Supra available for trade tomorrow. Doing a trade deal currently.
 
Do you have any tickets? (Birthday or level)

If so i have a 370Z GT Academy Version.
 
Can I have the Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01.

I have a level 7 ticket.
 
Do you have any tickets? (Birthday or level)

If so i have a 370Z GT Academy Version.

Not yet, but I would love the 370Z GT Academy Version. Would you accept a Level 7 if I can get one.
 
Not yet, but I would love the 370Z GT Academy Version. Would you accept a Level 7 if I can get one.

Yeah, level 7 ticket sounds good. Tuesday for the trade?
 
Yeah, level 7 ticket sounds good. Tuesday for the trade?

Waiting on the Level 7 ticket at the moment, but Tuesday is do-able if I can get one.
 
Setnev
I've heard of that, but I honestly think it dilutes the trade market more than it already is. I will have a Supra available for trade tomorrow. Doing a trade deal currently.

NOTHING is rare anymore
 
Waiting on the Level 7 ticket at the moment, but Tuesday is do-able if I can get one.

I am sorry but I am going to have to call it Wednesday for the trade, as I have arranged another trade.
 
Back