Check out the ingame movies of gt4

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 10 comments
  • 985 views
Messages
3,420
Man gt4 indeed is the ebst looking game ever made. Check out the first one, man I thought I was looking at a real movie.
freaken amazing
 
the guy driving in video #2 seems to be having an awful rough time gettin the hang of it :lol: :lol:
 
GT4 looks too real for its own good, I can't believe how realistic it looks, damn!!!
 
Im glad they finally narrowed the rally tracks down. Rally is fun in GT3, but real rallies dont take place on 8 lane highways :lol: Now if only they'd point to point racing instead of laps....
 
WWWOOO MAN!!!! did you see the audience on Grand Canyon?
MAN it looked sweet!!:eek: :eek:
 
Hot damn! I've seen videos of replays, but not the in car view. It does look very cool.

I bet they stick us with KMH speedo's here in the UK again though. :rolleyes: I mean really, would it be so hard to make it selectable?
 
I thoguht I was watching a real life race, it looked that realistic, veto for the best looking games ever award, goes to gt4 hands down because it looks tooo real for its own good lol
 
Originally posted by GT-one TS020
WWWOOO MAN!!!! did you see the audience on Grand Canyon?
MAN it looked sweet!!:eek: :eek:
The crowd wasn't animated though but I hope the gt4 demo at the TGS nex week has the animated crowds and new pitcrew movies :)
It's already confirmed that gt4 will have animated crowds and pit crews but we I bet you already know that.
 
Back