Check out this chevy SS

  • Thread starter Thread starter lingenfelter
  • 14 comments
  • 888 views
Messages
72
cab4.jpg
 
Looks nice and clean, but I hate seeing those type of doors in everycar now.
 
I want to see someone invent van-style slide doors, where the front doors go around the front quarter panels, and the rear doors go around the rear quarter panels. That atleast would be original.
 
Not bad, but I agree that the doors may be a little too much. Nice nonetheless! 👍
 
toyomatt84
I want to see someone invent van-style slide doors, where the front doors go around the front quarter panels, and the rear doors go around the rear quarter panels. That atleast would be original.

A euro company has done something very similair. Forget which though, it was on Top Gear.
 
TheSquidd
A euro company has done something very similair. Forget which though, it was on Top Gear.

Noice. :D I'd like to see that.
 
Its just a Holden Commodore with Chevvy badges, Well, it looks to be. I see alot of COmmodores with Chevvy badges.
 
What sort of Holden fan are you Jack? :odd: :D Thats not a Holden Commodore its a rebadged Holden Statesman/Caprice.
 
Ahh, shut up!:D The lights are al the same.:D
Explains why the back of the "commodore" didn't look right.:lol:
 
I see them almost everyday (rebadged Holdens) on trucks headed for the port for shipping.
 
VIPERGTSR01
I see them almost everyday (rebadged Holdens) on trucks headed for the port for shipping.


Yes thatz right 👍. But also someone the carz also coming from U.S we can know that from the chasses number.
 
Is it still built on the B-body platform?
 
Back