Check this beast

  • Thread starter Thread starter sliderulz
  • 25 comments
  • 1,180 views
Messages
1,276
Check out the link

http://www.king-buyer.co.jp
Go to supra, page 7, it's the blue one that cost 3, 980, 000 yen.

Yes it is the 900hp ABflug supra!.
If you cant understand japanese simply insert the link into an online translator like www.worldlingo.com

Price works out at about 36, 000 US
 

Attachments

  • supra9002.jpg
    supra9002.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 192
The Abfugly is back! Do a search before you post 'new' things. This has already been discussed here.
 
I for one thinks it doesn't look too bad.
 
I reckon it looks alright.
 
I'm not a fan of anything AbFlug makes, but I've seen that kit in person and it looks 1000 times better than it does in the picture.
 
that rocks! cool supra, looks like you have to do some major body modification though.
 
I don't even want to think of the body work that would take.
 
Hideous. I'm glad that stupid Abflug person that was here awhile ago left.
 
looks gorgeous...
I love this car. In my opinion wingless supras look best
 
I think it defines overstyled.

But it has power to back it up, so I'll keep my mouth shut in respect.
 
Ew. Look at the front. It's blurry, and too extended. Well at least they got the headlight fixed :rolleyes:. Most of the AbFlug stuff sucks... That's worse then the others, though...
 
its actually prized at 13,980.00 dollars i my dad is laos he was born in japan he knows this stuff.
 
A mack truck going 60 miles per hour could make artwork out of that...
 
Originally posted by pimp racer
about 14,000 USD for a supra? i would take it and take off body kit.
I believe that is the price for only the body kit.

[EDIT]I guess I should have read closer. :D
 
The price is for the car, not the body kit. 3,980,000 Yen = 35,091.91 US Dollars at today's exchange rate.
 
To me it look horrible. I like Supras but im not a fan of this kit at all. There are alot of different opinion on this kit, but I honestly think its ugly.
 
Originally posted by menglan
A mack truck going 60 miles per hour could make artwork out of that...

that.

Cano
 
THe abflug is by far the most original, buyt the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen with a @jz-gte or RB26DETT or whatever they thought up to put under the hood of that non road worthy pile of sheet metal and bondo......the metal flakes in the paint job probably weight more than the 2jz-gte's longblock...
 
Originally posted by sliderulz
Check out the link

http://www.king-buyer.co.jp
Go to supra, page 7, it's the blue one that cost 3, 980, 000 yen.

Yes it is the 900hp ABflug supra!.
If you cant understand japanese simply insert the link into an online translator like www.worldlingo.com

Price works out at about 36, 000 US


THat Beast Is WICKEDLY COOL
 
Originally posted by lethalAE86typeR
how do you use worldlingo?

Go down the page to online translator and click on that.

Insert www.king-buyer.co.jp into the box up the top of the new page.

Select source language as Japanese and target language as english and click translate.

You can't view the large pictures though and some of the translations don't make sense.
 
Back