Chev silverado concept!

  • Thread starter Thread starter try000
  • 10 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
24
Australia
VIC
Messages
spac_pac
As title says, can seem to find it. Let me know what you would trade? Thanks
 
What do you have to offer?
 
Will trade you for any of these cars:


Amuse/Opera Performance Grand Turismo 350Z RS
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra (JGTC) '03
Toyota Modellista Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
 
Dude, I've been looking for one myself and cant seem to find it.
 
I got that ticket, would you be willing to trade?
 
@try000 i got it mate.

would like something from my needed list please :P

@BlueGT, are you looking for the SST? if so i'll give you one for a 370z acad special ?

get back to me
 
@try000 i got it mate.

would like something from my needed list please :P

@BlueGT, are you looking for the SST? if so i'll give you one for a 370z acad special ?

get back to me

These or the cars I need:


Amuse/Opera Performance Grand Turismo 350Z RS
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra (JGTC) '03
Toyota Modellista Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

I own all the others. I can trade right now.
 
I will see what I have! I'll get back to you
 
Back