chevelles needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1968camaroSS
  • 22 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
39
United States
Va
Messages
Rally350
im trying to collect all the colors of the chevelle and i only need a few more...
the colors i need are

misty green
classic white
cortez silver
autum gold
shadow grey
fathom blue

if you have any of these colors and are willing them i got ALL MUSCLE CARS! I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE COLORS THOE. thanks, rally350
 
are you looking for 0/0/0?
 
I think I bought one in fathom blue yesterday in the UCD but I can't get online today and I've got a trade tommorrow so I could give it to you the day after. I don't really want anything back, just 1 or two matte/chromes if you have, if not its free.
 
Ive got classic white with black stripes ive added all the upgrades to it let me know if your interested
 
I think I bought one in fathom blue yesterday in the UCD but I can't get online today and I've got a trade tommorrow so I could give it to you the day after. I don't really want anything back, just 1 or two matte/chromes if you have, if not its free.

Wow man thanks alOt add me On psn rally350 I got like 5 Matte colors... I'll send for that chevelle
 
Ive got classic white with black stripes ive added all the upgrades to it let me know if your interested

Yes I'm interested you lookIng for any paInts?
 
Any mattes and silver chrome
 
Alright add me rally350... Will send tonite after reset
 
Will do the same once i reset ill send the chevelle
 
I may have a few of the ones needed let me check
 
Sorry man the chevelle I bought was misty turquoise blue metallic or something it was not the color you were looking for.
 
Sent fr to rally350 to send the white chevelle last night you never accepted still have car though
 
White chevelle sent to rally 350
 
Hey
I've got the Autumn gold if you're still looking
 
Hey
I've got the Autumn gold if you're still looking

Dude if you got it PLEASE let me get it bro if been looking for that one for a while I got matte pains if you would like to trade for some
 
Got em good trading!
 
Are these the non paintable models? If so I got them all can send from Sunday
 
Yes I need fathom Blue and Cortez silver to complet my collection... When can you send? Sunday?
 
Back