Chevelles trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1968camaroSS
  • 13 comments
  • 920 views
Messages
39
United States
Va
Messages
Rally350
I'm in need of a few colors if you have any of the following colors and are willing to trade for them then let me know thanks!

Shadow Gray Metallic
Classic White*
Autumn Gold Metallic
Cortez Silver Metallic
Fathom Blue Metallic
Green Mist Metallic
 
I'm in need of a few colors if you have any of the following colors and are willing to trade for them then let me know thanks!

Shadow Gray Metallic
Classic White*
Autumn Gold Metallic
Cortez Silver Metallic
Fathom Blue Metallic
Green Mist Metallic

I've got the Shadow Gray Metallic in 0/0/0 condition.
Do you have the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 in Chromblau or Sunset, or a RUF BTR'86 apart from Dark Blue, Medium Blue or Pink? Must be in 0/0/0 condition.
 
Sorry man I dont:( I'm a classic muscle car person so that's all I got.... Anything within those lines you looking for?
 
I have fathom blue with miles. If you have a cuda that is an orange yellow looking color then i would love that. Or other cuda colors if you can list a few here.

Edit: also have classic white full tuned and autum gold.
 
I have fathom blue with miles. If you have a cuda that is an orange yellow looking color then i would love that. Or other cuda colors if you can list a few here.

I do have the Bahamas yellow if that's the color you thinking of... Um I got got the red, sassy grass green, true blue, a d a lot more...
 
1968camaroSS
I do have the Bahamas yellow if that's the color you thinking of... Um I got got the red, sassy grass green, true blue, a d a lot more...

Ok, if you also have others i would like we can set up for a few days. If you could add me and put some cudas online ill put the chevelles up for you to see.
 
Ok, if you also have others i would like we can set up for a few days. If you could add me and put some cudas online ill put the chevelles up for you to see.

What other colors do you have? I can meet up with you later tonite in a lobby if your available... My psn is rally350
 
1968camaroSS
What other colors do you have? I can meet up with you later tonite in a lobby if your available... My psn is rally350

I just got offline but will be back later and have put them online. I can meet you later in a lobby for sure.
 
kttheman001
I have fathom blue with miles. If you have a cuda that is an orange yellow looking color then i would love that. Or other cuda colors if you can list a few here.

Edit: also have classic white full tuned and autum gold.

I edited it earlier, think you missed.
 
Oh yes I see now I missed that one... Sorry... Um yea I'm defiantly interested in all of them I'll should be on around 9 est if you make it on then... I'll be on for hours so we should find each other on there...
 
1968camaroSS
Oh yes I see now I missed that one... Sorry... Um yea I'm defiantly interested in all of them I'll should be on around 9 est if you make it on then... I'll be on for hours so we should find each other on there...

Oh yea for sure. ill be on in about 45 minutes and will be on all night.
 
got a few of those hook me up GODS__NEMSIS on psn and we trade
 
Colours Needed

Black Cherry Metallic
Forest Green
Cobi beige

I have all others need these to complete collection
not worried about mileage but 842 bhp be good
 
Last edited:
Oh yes I see now I missed that one... Sorry... Um yea I'm defiantly interested in all of them I'll should be on around 9 est if you make it on then... I'll be on for hours so we should find each other on there...

Hiiii Rally, tehehe. Haha, sorry bro, i had to. You were just in a perfect spot and acting too serious not to pull a prank on ya :sly:
 
Back