1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
6.jpg

Powertrain: 5733 cc , V8 , Holley 4-barrel carburetor , 258 hp / 5600 rpm , 380 Nm / 4000 rpm , 4-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 4775 mm , Width 1890 mm , Height 1247 mm , Weight 1553 kg

Performance: Top speed 204 km/h , 0-100 km/h 6,5 sec

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro_(second_generation)#1973

Other suggestions of Chevrolet
Deluxe Styleline Bel Air '52 , Impala SS427 '68 , Corvette (C3) 5.7L V8 CFI auto. '82 , Corvette (C4) '84 , Cavalier Z24 HC '87 , Cavalier Z24 Coupe '91 , Beretta Z26 2.3L Quad-4 '94 , Corvette (C5) Coupé '97 , HHR SS Panel Van '10 , Impala (9th gen) LTZ '13 , Malibu LTZ 2.0 Turbo '14

Last edited:
Yep, it's a nice car indeed :) But my second favorit Camaro after the '69 don't exist yet haha
Well, if your talking about the modern Camaros, it's pretty hard to go past the new Z28. That car is a motoring orgasm! ;)
Apparently Chevrolet is sticking with the retro design theme and modeling the 6th generation on the car in this thread. Let's hope they do a good job :bowdown:

Well, if your talking about the modern Camaros, it's pretty hard to go past the new Z28. That car is a motoring orgasm! ;)
Apparently Chevrolet is sticking with the retro design theme and modeling the 6th generation on the car in this thread. Let's hope they do a good job :bowdown:
Hehe yes, if they do that it would be fun :D It's easy to do it modern :P

Yes it is, to bad the pictures was broken again so here's the new one on the OP :) Thanks for your vote
I have ALWAYS and will ALWAYS love muscle and ponycars!
The coolest cars where made back in the day!
Today almost all cars look pretty much the same, back in the days they where badass with lots of power! :)

I have ALWAYS and will ALWAYS love muscle and ponycars!
The coolest cars where made back in the day!
Today almost all cars look pretty much the same, back in the days they where badass with lots of power! :)
Oh, I want to write in Swedish it's much easier but I will make a try here in English :P

Yeah, me to, the design and sound / performance / power was great and like you said the newer cars looks almost the same and now are cars only nice looking not beautiful or so :P Like Ferrari 275 it's beautiful but Ferrari California is only nice looking :P

Oh, I want to write in Swedish it's much easier but I will make a try here in English :P

Yeah, me to, the design and sound / performance / power was great and like you said the newer cars looks almost the same and now are cars only nice looking not beautiful or so :P Like Ferrari 275 it's beautiful but Ferrari California is only nice looking :P
Agree!
Back then they could really make beautiful cars!
Only a few can do it today! :)

Back