Chevrolet Camaro (5th Gen) Trans Am SE Bandit Edition Stage I by Trans Am Depot 2016

• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 7 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.JPG
4.jpg

Powertrain: LSX454 V8, Supercharger , 550 hp

Information: http://transamdepot.com/

Last edited:
RIP Pontiac :(

Seriously wouldn't mind this being in game as a cool way to race Camaro vs. Firebird
Yeah, it was a bad choice of GM to lay down Pontiac! :indiff:

Then we are two about it :) I think if Pontiac was still with us so have the Firebird looked like this or similar :) I think Trans Am Depot have done a great job with this car :)

There was a good idea in this. I was really impressed just how... well they translated the Trans Am "concept" to this car (in the sense that it is no worse than the job GM did with the Camaro in the first place). It even does a reasonably good job of faking a fastback look with the subtle changes to the fender lines and the ducktail spoiler. But that rear end, particularly the taillight design, is beyond unfortunate. Some more creative interpretation of Trans Am styling cues would not have gone remiss there, and it's the same problem that made GM's "let's copy paste the 1969 taillight design on here" styling idea look more like "let's make the back of the Camaro look like a Prelude".

If only, Trans Am Depot wins the GT Awards at SEMA, this could be in the series. Imagine, Hellcats versus Firebirds in online servers.

Back