Transmission
Final at 5.500
Max speed at 180 km/h
1st - 1.612
2nd - 1.314
3rd - 1.097
4th - 0.938
5th - 0.824

Final - 3.750 (adjust only Final to suit the track)

Any suggestions is appreciated thank you!! :cheers:

Last edited:
7061645324507415568_0.jpg

CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 '69
BoP OFF
N300 - SPORT HARD TO SPORT SOFT

Ratio Power 100 / LV. 3
Ratio Weight Reduction 100 / LV.3

Traction Control 0

Brake distribution 1

Ride Height 110 / 120 (mm)
Frequency 2.17 / 1.93 (hz)
ARB 7 / 4
Compression (bump) 65 / 64
Extension (rebound) 96 / 94
Camber 1.0 / 3.0
Toe 0.00 / 0.00

LSD 9/19/13

Transmission
Final at 5.500
Max speed at 180 km/h
1st - 1.612
2nd - 1.314
3rd - 1.097
4th - 0.938
5th - 0.824

Final - 3.750 (adjust only Final to suit the track)

Any suggestions is appreciated thank you!! :cheers:
I would go plus one more on front dampers, 0.01 front toe, and a savage 15,45,25 rear diff, allows you to run 3 forward bias brakes as you get good engine braking off that stiff diff and car will still steer, I do 2.1 rear camber so car doesn't looked cobbled in replays, but I'm mad as a fish !

I would go plus one more on front dampers, 0.01 front toe, and a savage 15,45,25 rear diff, allows you to run 3 forward bias brakes as you get good engine braking off that stiff diff and car will still steer, I do 2.1 rear camber so car doesn't looked cobbled in replays, but I'm mad as a fish !
I would go 0.001 front toe lol

I would go 0.001 front toe lol
I'm away so can't access my cars, you're probs right on the decimal point on toe, should have added rear anti roll at 5, check my Mustang replay as it's on roughly this tune or even my Gt4 Aston one which is running similar and usual stiff diff. Gave up with gears as couldn't feed in the real E type competition ratios, the range just wasn't there, might have a look at gears though having just found this forum.

I'm away so can't access my cars, you're probs right on the decimal point on toe, should have added rear anti roll at 5, check my Mustang replay as it's on roughly this tune or even my Gt4 Aston one which is running similar and usual stiff diff. Gave up with gears as couldn't feed in the real E type competition ratios, the range just wasn't there, might have a look at gears though having just found this forum.
sorry it was light hearted sarcasm at the 0.01 toe, which I doubt changes anything from 0 but who knows, maybe it's night and day.
I can help you with gears if you tell me the ratios you want to get in, 99% chance of it being feasible. but it will have to wait tomorrow.

sorry it was light hearted sarcasm at the 0.01 toe, which I doubt changes anything from 0 but who knows, maybe it's night and day.
I can help you with gears if you tell me the ratios you want to get in, 99% chance of it being feasible. but it will have to wait tomorrow.
That slight toe is quite surprisingly good, 0.02 loses you grip but 0.01 just gives enough extra sharpness to make Schuey rotation of axis on fast in fast out possible, even on pretty blunt cars like the Camaro. I ran a 3.8 Jag Mk2 with LSD for nine years so I'm used to the effect, never had mine tightened but I know racers did, MR cars don't like a stiff diff, FR ones are ok with it provided you're prepared for massive deceleration torque steer which you can use to advantage once you get used to it ! Friend me or I'll vice versa and you can see my lune set ups. Prob with E type competition ZF box is you can't get 1st low enough in GT, have the other ratios as real and does seem to work. Haven't a clue where to start with over cars suffice to say the lower the torque the closer ratios need to be .

That slight toe is quite surprisingly good, 0.02 loses you grip but 0.01 just gives enough extra sharpness to make Schuey rotation of axis on fast in fast out possible, even on pretty blunt cars like the Camaro. I ran a 3.8 Jag Mk2 with LSD for nine years so I'm used to the effect, never had mine tightened but I know racers did, MR cars don't like a stiff diff, FR ones are ok with it provided you're prepared for massive deceleration torque steer which you can use to advantage once you get used to it ! Friend me or I'll vice versa and you can see my lune set ups. Prob with E type competition ZF box is you can't get 1st low enough in GT, have the other ratios as real and does seem to work. Haven't a clue where to start with over cars suffice to say the lower the torque the closer ratios need to be .
I am quite confident I can get that first gear low enough my friend. Please list the ratios and 1st thing tomorrow I'll try to make it happen.

I am quite confident I can get that first gear low enough my friend. Please list the ratios and 1st thing tomorrow I'll try to make it happen.
Won't be back to access GT until late afternoon early evening but will post the 'problem' ratios as soon as, the alternative is Googling Lightweight E type ratios. Jag sixties diffs were roughly 3.09, 3.77, 3.90, and 4.09 as I remember, 3.77 was Mk2 3 8 defo. Cheers for your interest.

Last edited:
Won't be back to access GT until late afternoon early evening but will post the 'problem' ratios as soon as, the alternative is Googling Lightweight E type ratios. Jag sixties diffs were roughly 3.09, 3.77, 3.90, and 4.09 as I remember, 3.77 was Mk2 3 8 defo. Cheers for your interest.
Youre welcome. If you're talking about the ZF 5gear, the default ratios in the game when you switch to custom gearbox are very close to that except for 1st. (If you take it as low as possible you get 2.9 instead of 2.93 in the ZF)
Anyway all you have to do is take top speed down 1 click, then you can get the right 1st gear ratio and all the others remain available.

Youre welcome. If you're talking about the ZF 5gear, the default ratios in the game when you switch to custom gearbox are very close to that except for 1st. (If you take it as low as possible you get 2.9 instead of 2.93 in the ZF)
Anyway all you have to do is take top speed down 1 click, then you can get the right 1st gear ratio and all the others remain available.
Hard for me to comment away from car and I did the gearbox months ago when we got the E type, but I remember just compromising on 1st as I most wanted an authentic 3rd on. Also I'm no expert on ZF ratios or what Jaguar did to their own box, a close competition box was made, sadly all my Jag info is wrapped up in the fish hold of a trawler of all places, live aboard project that has gone atrociously slowly, income issues sadly.

Back