Chevrolet Chevelle 454

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fido996
  • 9 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
370
United Kingdom
Mallory
Messages
GBRC-Fido996
M trying to find this car but in a specific colour. It's Misty Turquoise Metallic. In return I can offer any level ticket or any tradeable car. Just let me know.
Many thanks.
 
I have it! do you have a level 23 ticket?
 
V8 Rumble
I have it! do you have a level 23 ticket?

I have, I can send it to you in 6 hrs time at the reset. If you could send me an FR of the account you want it sent to then I'll get it to you later.
 
FR sent.
 
I didn't receive it. I just sent you an fr.
 
Perhaps I sent it to the other account. I'll get the ticket off to you later, had to send someone another car today.
 
No problem. I will send the chevelle within the hour.
 
V8 Rumble
No problem. I will send the chevelle within the hour.

Ticket sent this morning.
 
Chevelle sent 👍. sorry for the delay.
 
Top man, thanks for that. That now completes all the un-paintable Chevelles in my garage.
 
Back