Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 (White Roof)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrptp1973
  • 8 comments
  • 498 views

mrptp1973

Premium
Messages
117
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
mrptp1973
Morning folks,

I am desparately seeking a Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454, it must have a White Roof.

I have a good selection of cars (no 0/0/0 though) & tickets available to trade.

Let me know if you can help and what you would want in return.

Phil
 
Last edited:
I think mine has a white roof, I'll double-check when I get home from work.

What do you have to offer?
 
I have a most Level Tickets, a good selection of birthday tickets, probably easier though if you tell me what you want/need.
 
Ok, I don't mind getting tickets, something like Level 20 or below. I'd prefer to get some standard rally cars for the Chevelle if thats ok with you?
 
Superb, but be specific about what you want in order for me to confirm that I have what you need.

Which ticket do you want? or What Rally car do you want?

Phil
 
Either these rally cars;

Subaru Impreza WRC '01
Subaru Impreza WRC '03
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4 WRC
Toyota Celica ST185 WRC


Or a level 20 ticket if you don't have those cars.
 
No worries, I can do the Level 20 no problem.

Send me a FR.
 
Ok great. My next free trading slot is on Friday. I'll add you on PSN during the week.
 
I have all Chevelles, in case you need another
 
Back