Chevrolet Corvette (C4) ZR1 5.7 GM LT5 V8 (405 PS) 1995

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 12 comments
  • 1,851 views
Messages
10,329
Portugal
South
Messages
HarskGaming96
043.jpg
043 (1).jpg
043 (2).jpg


Specs: http://www.webcarstory.com/tech.php?id=34453

This car also features in GT2.
538.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure C4 ZR-1 is already in GT6.
Yes but it is 1990 version and an different body. In this case, here is the facelifted version (91-95)
 
But there's the '96 Grand Sport C4...?
 
But there's the '96 Grand Sport C4...?
Yes, but not the same power: The GS has 330 PS and this car here has 405 PS. I don't think that we can paint the Grand Sport C4 without the stripe... Can it be painted without the stripe?
 
7YYWIjLl.jpg

I think it retains the stripe.. Harsk
Unfortunately, yes. That's one of reasons that I've suggested the C4 ZR1 1995 so we can paint the Corvette without the stripe.
 
Back