Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Z06 2015

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Carthage, TN
race_emhard
2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-detroit.jpg

It packs a supercharged 6.2L V8 making 625 HP, the most downforce of any GM product (says GM :sly:), and an optional 8-speed auto that has "real" petrolheads in an uproar.

And since He-who-is-blamed-for-the-polar-vortex loves the C7 Stingray, I can't see why this doesn't have a chance of being added in the future.

Last edited:
We need this car!
GM says it makes 650 HP and 650 lb/ft of Torque making it the most powerful GM (production car) EVER!
(I took this picture!:D)
image.jpg

Edit: This car apparently weighs 3524 lbs (1598 kg) according to the ordering guide GM released... Which is a lot heavier than I thought it would be! :eek:

Last edited:
I seem to recall that I made this thread, it turned out to be a duplicate and was subsequently locked, but now it's open again and was merged with the other thread.

How is that?

Last edited:
Expect this car to hit over 420KM/H (unmodified) when it comes to GT6, the original Corvette C7 Stingray is too unusually fast in the game.

I'd love to have the Z06 in GT7, especially since we already have the Stingray. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it shows up. One thing I would like to see is both the manual and automatic versions being in the game.

Expect this car to hit over 420KM/H (unmodified) when it comes to GT6, the original Corvette C7 Stingray is too unusually fast in the game.
In what way is the C7 unrealistically fast? I remember watching the C7 Test Prototype hitting 198 mph (Stock, I think) in GT5. Though that is a bit fast, as the real one only goes around 180. How fast can the C7 go in GT6?

I've hit over 200 MPH in a stock C7.
WOW. I know PD isn't always accurate, but that's insane. That's the kind of speeds I'd expect the Z06 to reach. I think the C6 Z06 can go a claimed 198, but that's with 505 horsepower, 45 more than the C7 Stingray. If that kind of inaccuracy stays consistent, I wonder how fast the C7 Z06 would be. Stupid fast, probably.

Back