Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter trifacter
  • 8 comments
  • 1,126 views
Messages
17
United States
Midwest
Messages
trifacter
Anyone have this that can trade today?
 
Please dont make multiple threads for the same car, its a good way to get in trouble with the moderators.
 
I do but I'm not sure If it's a 0/0/0
 
wallj what are u willing to trade for?
 
I want one of these. I have every car in the UCD but this one and it refuses to turn up. Happy to trade anything you want in the NCD (multiple cars if you like - credits no object).
 
Double checked and it is not a 0/0/0 it's a 0/85.6/0. Let me know if anyone is wanting it. It's Nippon poppy red
 
Trifactor should have first dibs, but if he doesn't want it, I'll take it. What do you want for it?
 
I'm not really sure what I want. What do you guys have to offer?
 
Will trade one or more of the following (or anything in the NCD):

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Audi quattro '82
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Honda S2000 (EU) '03
 
Back