Chevy 89' Minalto race car tunes. May I have a suggestion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckmario
  • 8 comments
  • 790 views

which car is cooler?

  • Bugatti Veyron

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Stig in a Bugatti Veyron

    Votes: 4 80.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Messages
14
United States
star ID
Messages
branmuffi80
My Chevy Minalto is a great car but I don't have very good tuning skills yet, and so far the best I can do isbuy all the mods, which are worthless without tuning (or at least I think)
tunes would be nice and i would like to share a tunethat got me through the indy speedway in like the wind. It was only 0.044 win though. You will have to fight. I need to get it tomorrow.
Branmuffi80, the successful amateur.
If you want a symbolic gesture, follow Jeremy Clarckson and be funny.:)
 
What's a Chevy Minalto?
And that poll........
 
A chevy minalto is a race car found when you beat Like the Wind, Expert series.
I was being random, like my normal self in the polls.
 
A chevy minalto is a race car found when you beat Like the Wind, Expert series.
I was being random, like my normal self in the polls.

That's a TOYOTA 88C-V Minolta you're talking about, not Chevrolet. :lol:
 
Oh, sorry im not gt5 right now.
 
If you want a car don could do one for you.
I mean tuned for a certain track
 
Back