Chillax Endurance League (C.E.L.)Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 18 comments

ERAUfan97

(Banned)
United States
Florida
ERAUfan97
Come one come all to the most relaxing endurance league of all!

About Us

In CEL there is one goal and one goal only...to have fun! Many times I have participated in races when the slightest error resulting in contact sets the other driver in a firery rage. Mistakes happen, nobody can always be perfect, so here the environment is more relaxed and calm.

Now to have fun drivers need to have competitive cars. Oftentimes racing leagues fail because a few drivers dominate and others get discouraged by riding in the back the whole time. Well this series changes it because I have a formula recommended to me by fellow endurance racer Camelhead that is sure to give everyone a fair shot at winning

The number of drivers in each race is on the left side while the finishing position is on the top. The numbers within do not indicate a specific increase or decrease in pp, rather it increases or decreases the percentage of the max pp you can have in the upcoming race.
This formula reduces or increases each drivers pp based on where they finish in previous races. If a driver wins a 14 car race, his pp for the next race will be 97% of the set pp and that percentage will decrease or increase based on how the driver finishes in the next race. However, the set pp is the max pp so if a driver gets last in a 14 car race and the next race has a max pp of 500 then his pp will not be 104% of 500pp, it will just be 500pp. This formula will hopefully even out the field and give everyone a chance to win.

Note: Each drivers pp percentage will reset to max every new season

Races

Each season lasts 10 weeks and each week will consist of 3 races each lasting 40 minutes with a 5 minute qualifying session.

Mechanical/visual damage - off
Tire wear - fast
Boost - off
Grip reduction - real
Draft - weak
Aids - allowed
Tires - any
Nitrous - off
Tuning - allowed

Tire wear will be on to add some strategy into the race. Grip reduction will be set to real so that if it rains drivers will need to change tires, further increasing strategy. The goal of this series is not to challenge racers, only to have fun, which is why tuning and aids are allowed

Each race is loosely regulated. This means that races can vary widely from French FR to 1980's Toyota to k-cars to Civics and the like. I will always take suggestions for race ideas because variety can make the races even more exciting. Be as creative as you can! One makes are also welcomed.

Weekly Schedule

The CEL room will be a public lobby as to invite as many people as possible to come race and have a good time. However, if I see purposely dirty racers I will immediately boot them from the lobby and block them on the spot. The lobby will open at 7:30PM EST and qualifying will begin at 8:00PM EST. There will be a 15 minute clock between races. I will not extend the clock for any reason as it is to keep the races going at a steady pace. The cars should be tuned ahead of time anyways. With that being said, here is the next four weeks of racing

Week 1: 7/27/17
Week 2: 8/4/17
Week 3: 8/11/17
Week 4: 8/17/17

The winner of each week will be allowed to choose one race as an incentive!

Points will be awarded to each driver based upon their finishing position. Points are awarded as such:

1- 48
2- 45
3- 42
4- 39
5- 36
6- 33
7- 30
8- 27
9- 24
10- 21
11- 18
12- 15
13- 12
14- 9
15- 6
16- 3
A point will also be awarded to the pole winner, leading a lap, leading the most laps, and setting the fastest lap. Therefor, a maximum of 52 points can be earned per race for a total of 156 per week.

General Rules

Lengthy rules are a pain to deal with. Because of that, I have simplified them into a few main points

• No driving backwards
  • No brake checking
  • No intentional contact (except for bump drafting)
  • No brake checking
  • No blocking- pick a line and stick to it
  • All lapped cars must give way to the leaders
  • If a collision occurs, the car at fault must allow the wrecked car to pass out of courtesy
  • No temper tantrums. Cooler heads will prevail! It's just a game, mistakes will happen
  • When rejoining the track, wether from an accident or pit road, be sure no cars are coming before you enter the racing line.
  • No wall riding on off-road courses
  • No cutting the track. Two tires must remain on the track at all times!
A violation of any of these rules will be reviewed and could result in a points penalty, suspension, or even a ban depending on if it reoccurs.

Signing Up

Any interested drivers should post their interest within this topic and add ERAUfan97 on PSN.

Drivers:
ERAUfan97
kzeis204
Megadarklord100
DJ_Xyclone
EL_DUDERINO_44
SuperGOGOPLATA
QWKFKR
RoadRageDudez
Fivek1619
Vinitiecher
wrightcomputing
CamelHand
nojgib
FinRider2000
barrett5
Cardsfan-3
DubRacing10
Pastord4
JKRACING___23

Week 2 (8/4/17 8:00PM EST)

Street Honda Civics (No '08) 465pp @ Madrid Rev
GT3 racecars 625pp @ Indy Road
Street TVRs 540pp @ Apricot Hill Rev

Last edited:
I have also created a community page for it on GT6 with the same title on here and should have already invited both of you

Oh no, I didn't see the timezone! :(

Unfortunately, due to major circustances, I have to drop out of the series... Sorry and good luck.

Are we doing any more races any time soon?
I am at college. I did not bring a TV or PS3/4 so not unless someone else runs it. Even if I brought it there's so many events and groups here I wouldn't even have time. I'm lucky if I get home before 10

I'm in college as well. I only brought my PS4 with me so I won't be back on the 3 anytime soon. If I go home for Labor Day weekend, I might get on, but with all the racing games that are coming out soon, I highly doubt that I will be back. However, I will be on the PS4. If you guys want to add me, it's the same as the 3 but with 3 underscores

Back