Chinese Version???

I finally got my copy yesterday and... to my dissapointment, GT4 Prologue from Lik Sang was a Chinese version.

Now I can't understand a single thing they're saying and now I need to get a Japanese version again... UNLESS one of you nice people on this forum can confirm for me if the saved file from GT4 Prologue doe or does not have any effect what so ever on the Final version of GT4.

For example, The GT concept gave GT3 a whole lot of credit when all lisense were completed.

Will completing the GT4 Prologue give me any advantage to the GT4 file when I'm getting started with game?

Thanks, GookusMaximus

When you do a licence in GT4P you will be given a number, this will probably be used unlock some licences in GT4 for you like GT2, but other than that there is nothing in GT4P that will have any effect on GT4.

S**t I knew it!!!!

Also only the files from the same country regions are transferable correct?

I had the Japanese GT concept and US GT3 and the money wasn't transferable. Can anybody confirm this?

thanks

I don't think you'll be able to transfer anything from Prologue to GT4. Because

a) it's a "demo"....GT concept wasn't a demo IMO...it was an add-on

b) Prologue is being sold only in Asia, so when GT4 would be released the Asian gamers would have an advantage on Western gamers if something was transferable from Prologue...i don't think it would happen

Originally posted by GookusMaximus
I finally got my copy yesterday and... to my dissapointment, GT4 Prologue from Lik Sang was a Chinese version.

Now I can't understand a single thing they're saying and now I need to get a Japanese version again... UNLESS one of you nice people on this forum can confirm for me if the saved file from GT4 Prologue doe or does not have any effect what so ever on the Final version of GT4.

For example, The GT concept gave GT3 a whole lot of credit when all lisense were completed.

Will completing the GT4 Prologue give me any advantage to the GT4 file when I'm getting started with game?

Thanks, GookusMaximus

Is there really anything in the game that isn't self-elplanatory?

Originally posted by GookusMaximus
S**t I knew it!!!!

Also only the files from the same country regions are transferable correct?

I had the Japanese GT concept and US GT3 and the money wasn't transferable. Can anybody confirm this?

thanks

It's not part of the save file, it's a code that comes up on screen, I don't know for sure, if it is for use in GT4 but thats all I can think it's their for.

Back