Chistmas GuitarMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_Carrera
  • 6 comments
  • 556 views
Messages
5,753
This is the new guitar I got for Christmas. It's a Crafter FX-550 EQ Electro Acoustic. He bought it from a proffesional player who dropped it on stage at a gig. It has some scratches as a result of this but it's stunning sound (much better than my old acoustic) is unaffected. Posting some pics for everyone, tell me what you think.
 

Attachments

  • img00001.jpg
    img00001.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 47
Next ( I can't find one with gold machine heads anywhere else, anyone know anything?)
 

Attachments

  • img00003.jpg
    img00003.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
Thats really a sweet looking guitar, i bet it sounds great too. i need to get an electric acoustic

I have a burswood classicle acoustic with gold machine heads
 
Sexy. I've never heard of Crafter. What's the back made out of? the same material Ovation uses?
Anyway, good get. It looks like a nice guitar.


-Mark
 
Back