Choose night without weather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tecknical
  • 1 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
451
Messages
tecknical
Messages
goodspellar69
maybe I'm blind or dumb, but is there a way to choose a track to have only day/night cycle without weather? Let's say I want to pick the Ring in practice or arcade but I don't want the weather but I still want the day/night, is there a way to do that? Because everytime I pick the night circuits it ****ing rains at the beginning
 
Yeah that frustrates me as well.... :( Only time i could get it to be night + dry was when i had a online race with a mate of mine (and could set track to dry and set the night time etc.).

Why arnt we able to set time / speed of time elapsing / weather in arcade and practise modes.... :(
 
Back