Choosing a car for VDC.

What car should I run for VDC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
NorthCharleston
ND_4_SPD_Naruto
Hey everyone. I need some help here. I have several cars already build and don't know which one to run for the first season of VDC in GT6. So I have decided to take the route of some FD drivers and let my fans (If there are any) choose my car for this season.

My style is all out balls to the wall. I like to have good consistent fast speeds with smooth yet snappy transitions, and a well balanced & consistent degree of angle.

But to some of you who I know ya'll might say my style is different. So Ya'll pick off of what ya'll feel my style is like. ^__^

Note: Only select one car per person.

(Poll will close in 7 days)

Last edited:
I think the SRT '03 suits your driving style since you're probably one of the fastest DS3 user I've seen lol.

I wouldn't run the levin nar. Just run what ever car you are most comfortable with.
:( Thats the problem. T___T All of what I have listed I'm comfortable in. I guess........... well there is ONE car I have no one know's about. I.. guess I could run that. I'll do some last min testing tonight see how it goes.

Don't choose the levin and don't choose the viper IMO... Be different, try something you aren't familiar with, makes it more fun..

That's what I done, I'm still learning about my Fangadore :D

Well I had an m3 its too grippy and I'm too **** so now I'm back to square one and still can't drift properly lol I'm thinking of running Either a supra (but overused) a rx8 or a z4 as that's what right at the end of drift bash started gaining me points.

Latest Posts

Back