Choosing your 4 Bonus Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
185
I'm Wondering if You get to choose the 4 bonus car you win after a series race? If so Whats the Trick? I have 4 clio race car from the 150 Super speedway , Im sick and tired of it!!!
I want my F1 car damnit! it take me almost a hour to best th supe speedway 150 miles. ANy hints ?
 
I hope for your sake no one sees this... if any message is posted about a certain button on the controller regaurding this situation... :nervous:
 
To save myself from the embaressment though, I'll tell you that it's random and hang my head in shame. :(
 
To get a really good F1 car, do the PD cup. It my be long, but its worth the F094/S. Just save on the 9th race.

If I were you, and I was doing this cup. This would be a really good chance and use the Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept. But make sure its stock cause thats the requirements.

Good Luck man. :D:tup:
 
i [mod.edit] wish i had the viper concept, Pd cup is WAY too long, thast teh reasont i didn't complete professional,it's too [mod.edit] Long
I hate random, I hope in gt4 you can [mod.edit] pick your car
 
OK.
1. This has been discussed like a million times I did a search for you, and came up with this post, which explains it quite concisely.
2. Please do not attempt to by-pass the swear filter again with any of your 'cunning' phoneticisms.

broom.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back