CHQR's TRADING THREAD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 17 comments
  • 896 views
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
Cars (ALL 0/0/0):

Toyota 86 GT '12 (Orange Metallic)
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 (Lime Green Pearl)
Nissan GT-R SPECV (GT ACADEMY VERSION) '09 (Ultimate Opal Black (RP))
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Starmist Blue)
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 (Red)
Citroen 2CV Type A '54 (Gris Clair)
Nissan MM-R Cup Car '01 (Yellow)
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (Diamantsilber)

+ Lots of Race Cars, Rally Cars and Road Cars.

Paints

Colour Shifts
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
Maziora Seyfert
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora McKenley

Mattes
Matte White
Matte Light Gray
Matte Black
Matte Purple
Matte Light Blue
Matt Black
Matte Silver
Matte White

Chromes
Gold Chrome
Silver Chrome


Extras:

Horns
Helmets
Suits
Museum Cards
Tickets
Level 22

Enquire within.

---

Seeking:

Double Stripe PRO Racing Suits
Tickets (67, Level 24/23, etc)
Nissan 350Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Special)

---

Successful Trades:

JK83 -> Complementary Full Set of Double Stripe PRO Racing Suits. 👍👍
 
Last edited:
You got a '66 ticket? I havent got many decent cars but I may have a colour/car you want..
 
I can send Double Stripe PRO Racing Suits for free :)
 
You got a '66 ticket? I havent got many decent cars but I may have a colour/car you want..

Nope sorry, I have no tickets on me.
 
.
 
Last edited:
I can send Double Stripe PRO Racing Suits for free :)

I'll PM you. Be sure to grab yourself a complementary car or paint though.
 
I want the Speed 12 and the Tommy Kaira. If we can do a deal, let me know.

I can give sets of suits and helmets. I can give paints.(after 3 resets.) I can send any ticket in the game.(after 8 resets.)

You can send when your free but I want those cars. Please let me know what deal you would like.
 
I want the Speed 12 and the Tommy Kaira. If we can do a deal, let me know.

I can give sets of suits and helmets. I can give paints.(after 3 resets.) I can send any ticket in the game.(after 8 resets.)

You can send when your free but I want those cars. Please let me know what deal you would like.

No need for suits or helmets right now. I can only trade within the next 7 days and it seems that's unlikely for you.

If you have a free slot this week, be sure to PM me.
 
Chqr
No need for suits or helmets right now. I can only trade within the next 7 days and it seems that's unlikely for you.

If you have a free slot this week, be sure to PM me.

If you can send me one of those cars, I'll send 2 tickets of your choice when I'm free. If you send me both I will send 5.
 
Suits sent 👍
 
What do you want for that academy gtr?
 
I have Academy GT-R's 0/0/0, 370Z Academys 0/0/0 & I have the black 86 Concept '12 0/0/0, level tickets, birthday tickets. Name the price.
 
Milldrum
I have Academy GT-R's 0/0/0, 370Z Academys 0/0/0 & I have the black 86 Concept '12 0/0/0, level tickets, birthday tickets. Name the price.

D'you want dlc paint for gtr academy?
 
Scottish GT5
D'you want dlc paint for gtr academy?

No, sorry. I'm after a Speed 12 and a ZZ II in 0/0/0 right now. Message me in a couple of weeks if you still don't have one and I'll help you out.

Again, sorry. :(
 
Okay very well. Still got an open slot today. If anyone has those tickets or that GT Academy car, I've got those things plus a lot more.
 
Milldrum
No, sorry. I'm after a Speed 12 and a ZZ II in 0/0/0 right now. Message me in a couple of weeks if you still don't have one and I'll help you out.

Again, sorry. :(

Don't worry about it! I will do!
 
I'm interested in your TVR speed 12
I got lvl 23 ticket.

I'm free to trade next reset (12feb.)
 
Hi.

To late see post above!
 
Back