Christmas Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter masmullin
  • 13 comments
  • 1,491 views
Messages
119
I'm really hoping that Polyphony gives us a Christmas Car for Christmas similar to how they give us birthday cars for our birthday.

Since I dont have my b-day for several more months it would be a nice present I think. Maybe one of the stealths for those of us unable to get them, or a Model T-Ford (yeah cant race it but it would be fun to have).
 
There isn't a model T Ford in the game at all.
Japan is getting some chromelines for xmas though, maybe the rest of us will get something too.
 
That is great news, I have the Lambo and Bimmer, but the Jag is a prize.
 
What a ****ing rip off for those people who paid extra for the special editions
 
Agreed. Should be some sick race cars we dont wanna pay millions for :( damn collectors edition....
 
They should give us all cromelines for waiting 6 freaking years.
 
So i might get 2 Copies of cars i don't want and can't give away.
Thanks for giving everyone who has the CE Virtual Fruitcake PD.
 
Sweet. I knew paying more wasn't worth a few extra cars in a game that gives you 1031 anyway, but I'll sure take 'em for free. Already got the Jag though.
 
postman_pat_car.png


Confirmed.
 
Back