Chrome and Matte Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vylkrie
  • 31 comments
  • 2,778 views
Messages
376
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Vylkrie
Hi all,

i have :
8 gold chrome
green chrome
Orange Chrome
matte light green
matte green
Matte dark grey
matte orange
matte light grey
matte light silver
matte yellow
matte Dark Red
matte Black
8 silver chrome
Red Chrome
Blue Chrome
Pm me if you want any, they are free!! or send FR ( friend request) first come first serve
!!I Will Have Aurora 5727 In a Few days aswell!!

Schedule :

July 20th - matte light green to king/gold to fery/blue & red & green chrome to randy
July 21st - 5 assorted Mattes to SDC
July 22nd - 2 gold chrome to Mad Mike & 4 unnamed chrome to italian
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the 2 matte black paints.
 
I would like a matte dark red
 
Hi ,

Can i have the matte light Green ?
Psn : kingklingeling

Cheers ..
 
Can i have one gold chrome paint please? I have played this game since it released, never seen one.
 
Sorry for the delay guys, i have added you and will send paints ASAP
 
Good day again Vylkrie, may I have the red chrome and blue chrome. Thanks have a good day. I will send FR in about 3 hrs. My PSN id will be randy1122.
 
No problem mate ;) Red and Blue chrome heading your way later.
 
5 assorted mattes, please.
 
I could really use a gold chrome or two.
 
Could I have that Orange Chrome please? My ID is LH__7
 
Hi, I would like to have the orange, red, blue and green chromes, please! Thanks a lot.

I have added you on psn:
RowdLL
 
Can I have the aurora 5257 please?
 
Hey mate, Forgot to send a FR and I am now going out to my cousins, I will quickly send one now if I can.
 
Hey bro, shoot me a blue chrome when you get a chance. Thanks
 
I'll take 2 gold chrome and 2 silver chrome if you still have them.
 
Ended up not having time,Sorry.
 
Could I have 1 gold and 1 silver please?

PSN is same as my Gtplanet name
 
Hey all i dont have aurora yet. I was away on holiday for a few days there so sorry for not snding paints. I will send 5 ASAP now. :cheers:
 
Hey all i dont have aurora yet. I was away on holiday for a few days there so sorry for not snding paints. I will send 5 ASAP now. :cheers:
Can I have the aurora when you get it?
 
Chrome red received. Thanks Valkrie
 
No problems :) i sent FR already so take your time to accept, im not in any hurry 👍
 
Hey vylkrie can i have one blue,orange,red and green chrome cheers

Ps Do you want anything in return
 
Nothing needed in return sir.
I will send the Paints when i'm next available. :cheers:
 
Cheers and are you sure you dont need anything
 
Green matte received , thanks mate .
 
Can I have a silver chrome or 2?
 
@Italian -Well unless you have a hacked car or "hidden" ticket then no i do not need anything.
 
Back