R rasse96 Messages 26 Messages rassemix Feb 9, 2011 #1 I want some chrome colers.Give me a suggestion on what you want
TheLoveNinja Messages 138 Brands Hatch Messages TheLoveNinja Feb 9, 2011 #2 you have any birthday tickets?
R rams_man Messages 361 Messages Ask through PM Feb 9, 2011 #4 rasse96 I want some chrome colers.Give me a suggestion on what you want Click to expand... Hey PM me what cars you have and we can sort a trade out
rasse96 I want some chrome colers.Give me a suggestion on what you want Click to expand... Hey PM me what cars you have and we can sort a trade out
Galant409VR42nd Messages 249 Feb 9, 2011 #5 I have three silver chrome paints do you have a ctr yellow bird..? can trade now
sped1966 Diamond Member Premium Messages 326 Odessa, Tx. USA Messages spedd1966 Feb 9, 2011 #9 I can do 3 chromes for your Mercedes SLR McLaren. Can trade now.
D Dr.Mabuse666 Messages 1,585 Feb 9, 2011 #13 rasse96 Lupo Gti car (J)`03= red Lupo 1.4`02=blue Click to expand... I´ll give you 5 chromes for each car! edit: 15 for both!
rasse96 Lupo Gti car (J)`03= red Lupo 1.4`02=blue Click to expand... I´ll give you 5 chromes for each car! edit: 15 for both!
D Dr.Mabuse666 Messages 1,585 Feb 9, 2011 #15 great mate, I send you the details via PM. Do you want to cash in both cars or just one?