Chrome Errors

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 3 comments
  • 855 views

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
Messages
14,427
New Zealand
Kanagawa, JP
Noticed a few errors happening on Chrome.

First one is that from time to time on random web pages, ones that I've never ever visited before, I get an error saying the DNS lookup has failed. Fairly irritating because it can hamper going on Google, as well.

Second is an error when trying to install Chrome plugins. I used to have a few on my Google account before I switched to my new PC, but after getting malware on it one of the courses of action I took was to reset my account. Now whenever I try to install any, I get an error saying the network has failed. I've reinstalled multiple times, cleared cookies, used the Malware tool that Chrome provides, the Windows anti-virus, MalwareBytes, checked the .json files within Chrome Extensions, but still, nothing to raise alarm bells.


Any help would be appreciated.
 
Change Browsers m8, but then again your might need a new account because your chrome is acting up on your current one.
 
Just up on my feed recently. Dont ever enter this link unless you want to experiment the crash. Are you ready, here we go:

http://a/%00
 
Fixed the network error. @Korza suggested resetting my PC while keeping the files, worked. Mucho happy as it was leaving me paranoid something was hidden away.
 
Back