Chrome, Matte, Color Shift - Can trade 20 per Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conemasher
  • 13 comments
  • 807 views
Messages
103
Messages
Conemasher,conemasher2,ConemasherGarage
Let me know what you need and what you are offering. Can trade tonight after 8:00 pm EST.
 
You have all?

Looking for other mattes and shifts i don't have :)
Can only trade 5 though.

My Garage has Theese PaintChips:

Chrome:

Silver Chrome 10+

Matte:

Black
Light Silver
Silver
Light Red
Dark Red
Red
Dark Blue
Light Blue
Blue
Light Green
Dark Green
Pink
Dark Grey
AMG Monza grau mango (grey'ish)
White
Orange

Colour Shift:

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Crystal Topaz Pearlscent
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora McKenley
Maziora Everest
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Reflex Purple


Edit: I can send them now :)
 
Hi,never traded before but would really like a chrome paint and silver chrome paint,as I said I have never traded before so have all my paints,is their any paint in perticular that you require to trade for the chrome and silver chrome,thanks in advance-smudger
 
Hi,never traded before but would really like a chrome paint and silver chrome paint,as I said I have never traded before so have all my paints,is their any paint in perticular that you require to trade for the chrome and silver chrome,thanks in advance-smudger

Just to let you know, there is only Silver Chrome. No "real" other chromes.
 
Conemasher logged of,
any other who has other paints than what i posted in my first post? :)
 
Just to let you know, there is only Silver Chrome. No "real" other chromes.

Thanks for the reply,would like the silver chrome if you wouldn't mind keeping one for me,I will check out my paints and try to find one for you that you don't yet have but will not be able to do that until tommorow,I hope that is ok and will reply to this thread then,many thanks-smudger
 
I can offer:

Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) ’85 (S)
Saleen S7 ’02 (S)
Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) ’93 (S)
Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) ’02 (S)
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) ’01 (S)
Mzda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) ’93 (S) (0 miles)
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) ’98 (S) (0 miles)
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version ’02 (S)
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 2WD ’97 (S) (0 miles)
Nissan SILVIA Varietta (S15) ’00 (S) (0 miles)
Ford Focus ST170 ’03 (S)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R ’98 (S)
Toyota SUPRA RZ ’97 (S), SUPRA SZ-R ’97 (S)
Lexus SC 430 (EU) ’01 (S)
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0 16V ’02 (S)
Opel Tigra 1.6i ’99 (S)
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) ’95 (S)
 
I can offer:

Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) ’85 (S)
Saleen S7 ’02 (S)
Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) ’93 (S)
Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) ’02 (S)
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) ’01 (S)
Mzda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) ’93 (S) (0 miles)
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) ’98 (S) (0 miles)
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version ’02 (S)
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 2WD ’97 (S) (0 miles)
Nissan SILVIA Varietta (S15) ’00 (S) (0 miles)
Ford Focus ST170 ’03 (S)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R ’98 (S)
Toyota SUPRA RZ ’97 (S), SUPRA SZ-R ’97 (S)
Lexus SC 430 (EU) ’01 (S)
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0 16V ’02 (S)
Opel Tigra 1.6i ’99 (S)
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) ’95 (S)

What would you like for the Silvia or the RX-7 with 0 miles?

I won't be on Gt5 until this evening.
 
Also....will give 5 chrome or matte or a lvl 21 ticket for any x2010. Miles/color not important.
 
What would you like for the Silvia or the RX-7 with 0 miles?

I won't be on Gt5 until this evening.

I'm looking for two chrome paints, so one chrome paint for each one of these. Do you want both of them?:dopey:
 
I'm looking for two chrome paints, so one chrome paint for each one of these. Do you want both of them?:dopey:

Sure. Send me an friend invite.. We can schedule the trades over the next couple of days. I can send 1 tonight and 1 tomorrow or if you have multiple accounts both tonight.
 
Sure. Send me an friend invite.. We can schedule the trades over the next couple of days. I can send 1 tonight and 1 tomorrow or if you have multiple accounts both tonight.

Your PSN ID?
 
Thanks for the reply,would like the silver chrome if you wouldn't mind keeping one for me,I will check out my paints and try to find one for you that you don't yet have but will not be able to do that until tommorow,I hope that is ok and will reply to this thread then,many thanks-smudger

Legend,Thankyou once again:tup:
 
Back