//Chrome//Matte//Colourshift for trade NOW :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter caninehostile
  • 16 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
440
Norway
Norway
Messages
CanineHostile
Prefer Colourshift paint or other mattes.
5 for 5


Come with offers below!! THREAD CLOSED AT THE MOMENT

Chrome:
Silver Chrome 10+

Matte:
Black
Light Silver
Silver
Light Red
Red
Blue
Pink
Light Green
Dark Grey
White

Colour Shift:
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Crystal Topaz Pearlscent
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Mazeran
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Reflex Purple


I HAVE THEESE TO OFFER :)
 
Last edited:
can you send a silver chrome paint chip my way?
 
Could use a chrome and matte silver. I can give a matte dark blue and dark red.
 
Mugelloblau perleffekt
indigoblau perlrffekt
Milano red
jet blue
sydneyblau
cream
Graphite Gray mettalic
Tangerine
Titanium Gray (TM)
Berlin black pearl
british racing green ( 3 different shades)
Schwarz
Ardent red
Blu Montecarlo
Azzurro nautico
Antigua mettalic
Dark grey mica metallic
Magnetic blue mettalic
Le mans Green
White pearl (3p)
Rouge Escarlate
Red
Sprint blue pearl effect
Summit white
Can-am white
Plum Crasy Metallic
Blu Tour De France
Gold poly
Imperial Green metallic
saddle brown
Rubens red
candy wei8
pearl white
alpine white
super white II
Grayish sepia metallic
Aquamarine blue
competition yellow mica
Breezeblau metallic
bleu de chine



Any of these for chrome?
 
Any of these:

matte
Dark Green
green
Dark red
red
purple
orange
yellow

color shift
Maziora Everest
Maziora Mckenly




For :
matte Black
matte Dark Grey
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange

Can trade now.
 
Could use a chrome and matte silver. I can give a matte dark blue and dark red.

EDIT: computer screwed post above this one up, i didn't see em, wtf.

I must check over again, real sorry!
 
Last edited:
I sent a matte dark blue and matte dark red.
 
I sent a matte dark blue and matte dark red.

2 sec...
I'll send the 2 paint you wanted. :) Thanks by the way.
Under 1 minute they'll be there.
 
Got them. Good trade. Thanks.
 
Any of these:

matte
Dark Green
green
Dark red
red
purple
orange
yellow

color shift
Maziora Everest
Maziora Mckenly




For :
matte Black
matte Dark Grey
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange

Can trade now.

Maziora Everest
Maziora Mckenly
Matte Dark Green

Theese I want :)
 
Paints sent. :)

EDIT: And received. Thanks for the quick exchange. 👍
 
Man you are an absoulote legend thanks again :)
 
Hello ive been directed to you by a person from the site im just wondering could u help me out with a bright coloured green? i cant get 1 anywhere :(
 
Back