TheGeniousChimp Messages 71 Houston,Texas Messages TheGeniousChimp Mar 24, 2012 #1 Chrome Orange(Not from Lotus or Whatever) and want either Chrome Red (perferablly), or Chrome Dark Blue.
Chrome Orange(Not from Lotus or Whatever) and want either Chrome Red (perferablly), or Chrome Dark Blue.
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Mar 24, 2012 #2 TheGeniousChimp Chrome Orange(Not from Lotus or Whatever) and want either Chrome Red (perferablly), or Chrome Dark Blue. Click to expand... These are DLC and cannot be traded
TheGeniousChimp Chrome Orange(Not from Lotus or Whatever) and want either Chrome Red (perferablly), or Chrome Dark Blue. Click to expand... These are DLC and cannot be traded
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 24, 2012 #3 Chrome Orange is doable, any DLC paint cannot be tradeable
eReen81 Messages 169 Mar 24, 2012 #4 I got the Chrome Orange right now. lol Have it 1 Time but I can dupe it.
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 24, 2012 #5 eReen81 I got the Chrome Orange right now. lol Have it 1 Time but I can dupe it. Click to expand... NCD -> Lotus -> Evora '09
eReen81 I got the Chrome Orange right now. lol Have it 1 Time but I can dupe it. Click to expand... NCD -> Lotus -> Evora '09
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 24, 2012 #7 eReen81 If you can get it from there, why you are searching for it? Click to expand... You're referring to me? If you do, check the OP
eReen81 If you can get it from there, why you are searching for it? Click to expand... You're referring to me? If you do, check the OP
eReen81 Messages 169 Mar 25, 2012 #8 where you know i got the paint from the lotus? I got it as a Special Paint because of the 30th Car I didnt even know that there is a Chrome Orange
where you know i got the paint from the lotus? I got it as a Special Paint because of the 30th Car I didnt even know that there is a Chrome Orange