Chrome Paint, 1000 Ticket, S.vettel, Peugeot 908, 787B and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter poyol
  • 19 comments
  • 1,051 views
Messages
170
Messages
poyol22
I have the above mentioned combo to give away.
Basically you'll be getting 2(Two) chrome paints and 1(One) random free car via the 1000 Ticket.

I also have these cars to trade:
  1. Enzo Ferrari
  2. Ferrari SP1
  3. Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut
  4. WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
  5. RedBull X2010 S.Vettel

What I'm looking for:
1) Colored/Carbon X2010s (No S.Vettel pls)
2) FGT
3) Pagani C12 (not the C12S)
4) Mazda 787B
5) GT by Citroen Race Car
6) Chapparal 2J
7) Vertigo Race Car
8) Ferrari P4 Race Car '67

Thank you! :)


Schedule:
Date / Nickname / Car / Status

12/1/2011 - Koldar.308 - Orange X2010 - Pending
13/1/2011 - laker 2323 - Mazda 787B - COMPLETED.
 
Last edited:
I'll trade for a silver/black FGT if you'd like.
 
Add me on my secondary account if ya don't mind: CTS-V29
That way I can accept request & send, instead of having to restart the game.
 
I have the Orange x2010.
 
going to it now.

Alright, will accept tonight

Add me on my secondary account if ya don't mind: CTS-V29
That way I can accept request & send, instead of having to restart the game.

I can't do it now as I'm at work..lol
I finish in roughly 8 hours from now.

Btw guys, I will send you the paints and ticket once I've received the cars alright? I think this is understood.
 
Ok add me: poyol22US

Edit: I will accept your friend request tonight when I get home from work :)

How Long ? I have to trade tomorrow and cant be too late.
 
Alright, will accept tonight



I can't do it now as I'm at work..lol
I finish in roughly 8 hours from now.

Btw guys, I will send you the paints and ticket once I've received the cars alright? I think this is understood.

that puts my trade into the next day. cant wait that long. Sorry.
 
I can't do it now as I'm at work..lol
I finish in roughly 8 hours from now.

Btw guys, I will send you the paints and ticket once I've received the cars alright? I think this is understood.

Ehh....that's 7AM for me. Thanks anyways.
 
I got Mazda 787B. Can trade tonight.
 
I also got FGT (Blue ). For your Orange X2010 after your got it ?
 
Had sent a friend request to you.
 
Completed trade with laker2323 :)

Anybody want to trade tonight?
 
Bumpppp
 
Back